วันศุกร์ที่ 5 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551

Rituals Anxiety & Panic

I'd like to tell you about a little learning curve I experienced in my Anxiety & Panic days.

I was doing a lot of thinking this one particular day, and this one particular day, it actually turned out to be quite constructive thinking for a change.

I realized that I actually had little rituals that I would do in order to stop myself from panicking. This may sound quite odd to you, but I believed that if I sat lower to the ground I thought I was able to breathe better.

I had quite a few little things that I would do like that. Even by taking comfort in being in my own home was another, I felt safer. I?d also play my guitar and in that moment I wouldn?t feel these sensations, it had completely left my mind.

And I then thought to myself, hang on a minute, if I can do these little rituals and it can stop some of my sensations then I really can't be dying here. If I was truly dying of something deadly then this wouldn't be able to take away that feeling. Think back to when you had a severe flu or stomach bug? Sure some drugs could lessen the severity, but you actually couldn?t do a darn thing to stop that sick feeling could you?

THAT became quite a therapeutic thought for me. And helped with the healing process. Maybe it can help you too?

Note: Never self diagnose. Make sure you visit your local GP first. All material provided is for informational or educational purposes only. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Consult your doctor regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations with respect to your symptoms or medical condition.

? Joanne King - http://www.anxiety-panic-free.com

Free sign up of our newsletter! Discover more methods on treating Anxiety Symptoms You can sign up here and begin eliminating your Anxiety Disorder - Click Here --> http://www.anxiety-panic-free.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: