วันอังคารที่ 28 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

Question to AARP Members: Did Anybody Get Through on the MedicareRx Plan?

I?ve been calling AARP for weeks. I want to know what to do about the MedicareRx Plan that the morons in Congress gave us. I have supplemental insurance with AARP that includes drug coverage. I want to know if a change to the MedicareRx Plan would save or cost me money.

I don?t know if you?ve called the AARP MedicareRx Plan number. After you play telephone tag for five minutes it puts you on WAIT FOREVER.

Despite the fact that they have increased their hours and even added Saturdays and Sundays to the call hours, you can?t get a live human being.

I can only wait so long for someone to answer the telephone.

That is something less than FOREVER.

I wrote an article a while back called, How We Know the Morons in Congress Hate Us: The MedicareRx Plan. Of the hundreds that have read this article, seven people have been good enough to rate it. It continually runs 4.5-5 out of 5. So I have friends out there who believe in what I said in that article. That warms a writer?s soul.

I went to AARP?s supplemental insurance page today. I was not able to get the information I needed there either. I sent them an email pleading for someone to call me.

I expect a return call by next July or some other date after the enrollment date, however, I know that AARP volunteers will be in there pitching. I have hope!

A friend of mine dropped by the other day. He said that here in Idaho, Wal-Mart? has a booth in there store where you can change your Medicare Supplemental and get everything free including MedicareRx if you don?t mind a small deductible. He told me to drop over and I could look at his booklet.

Hey! I?m out of here!

John T. Jones, Ph.D. (tjbooks@hotmail.com, a retired VP of R&D for Lenox China, is author of detective & western novels, nonfiction (business, scientific, engineering, humor), poetry, etc. Former editor of Ceramic Industry Magazine. He calls himself Taylor Jones, the hack writer.

More info: http://www.tjbooks.com

Business web site: ht! tp://www .dumbincome.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: