วันเสาร์ที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2551

Diet Anxiety & Panic

I think the old saying ?You are what you eat? ? is so true, when your eating junk, you tend to feel rather lousy. I can vouch for this!

I used to be a manager in a fast food joint, and because I could eat for free there I did. I was working 12-18 hour days, and I was expecting a bunch of junk food to get me through the day? NAH-UH!

It was during this job that I developed Anxiety and Panic Disorder, my lifestyle was so unhealthy on so many scales its no wonder I was so vulnerable to develop to Anxiety and Panic Disorder.

As I begun to change my eating habits, I noticed a massive improvement in my concentration and my over all well-being. I didn?t feel as tired through-out the day and actually felt more keen to exercise.

I am no diet expert; I usually stick to the original diet pyramid. I start my morning with a bowl of cereal and toast. A sandwich for lunch (preferably salad with fresh ham, depending on how rich I am that week) *smiles* otherwise it might be the good ol? vegemite sandwiches, and usually a banana and a yogurt for through-out the day for morning tea or afternoon tea.

For dinner I usually have a variety of either fresh chicken, fish, seafood or red meat. Read meat being the most frequent. With steamed vegetables as steamed vegetables are meant to lock in more of the nutrients compared to boiling them. And as I?ve been told, the more colours on the plate, the better it will be for you!

This diet worked wonders for me. Of course at first it was hard to adjust to, I just didn?t feel full, and I guess I was craving a cup full of greasy oil haha. *ewww*

However, a week or two later, my body had adjusted and then I could reap the benefits.

? Joanne King - http://www.anxiety-panic-free.com

Free sign up of our newsletter! Discover more methods on treating Anxiety Symptoms You can sign up here and begin eliminating your Anxiety Disorder - Click Here --> http://www.anxiety-panic-free.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: